Menu

4.06.2015

Cheesy Grilled cheese sandwich | Sándwich de queso a la parrilla

     Growing up, one of my favorite quick snacks was Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I loved how cheesy they came out and the taste of the cheese running through my taste buds. My mom would use yellow sharp cheese to make them, but in this segment I used Kraft singles. To me they came out just as delicious. The great thing about this snack, is that you only need three major things. You never know, you might have them in your cabinet already. The things you will need are...


  • Bread slices
  • Cheese singles 
  • Butter


1. Heat up a pan to medium heat.


2. Grab two slices of bread and spread butter generously across them.

 
3. Place the buttered side of the bread onto the heated pan.



4. Once the bread is cooking add two slices of cheese singles on top.


5. Place the other slice of bread on top of the cheese. Make sure the buttered up side is facing up.


6. Flip the sandwich over and let the other side cook.


7. Once both sides are nice and golden, remove from pan and place on a plate to cool.


8. Cut the sandwich if desired and serve!


ENJOY!









No comments:

Post a Comment