Menu

6.08.2015

Parmesan Garlic Fries | Papas de Ajo con Parmesano

     One day, I was looking through Pinterest at something to do with the potatoes that I had in my cabinet. I found a really good easy recipe to make potato wedges in a different way. I did not have all the ingredients that were needed to make them as the recipe suggested, so I improvised. They still came out delicious and my Husband thought I had bought them from a restaurant. The things you will need are...


  • Potatoes
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley 
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese


1. Wash your potatoes (As many as you like).


2. Cut them up into wedges (I rinsed them again after cutting them up).


3. In a bowl, add oil, pepper and garlic powder. Mix the wedges in the bowl.


4. In a cookie sheet or a baking dish, line up the wedges.


5. Place the wedges in the oven for 35 minutes at 450 degrees.



6. While the wedges are baking, in a bowl add fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese.


7. Once wedges are cooked remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Add wedges to the mixture in the bowl.


8. Place on a plate and serve.



ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment