Menu

10.27.2014

Chicken with chorizo | Pollo con chorizo

     I have recently gone back to school to finish my education.  I am in class all day and by the time its time to go home, its time to think about dinner.  This particular day, I was exhausted and knew that the fridge was looking a bit empty.  As my Husband and I headed home, frantically my mind raced through what I remembered I had in the pantry.  Then I thought, why don't I make chicken he loves chicken.  But I realized that we had chicken for dinner the other night and I exhausted all my chicken methods.  I just did not want my Husband to get bored of the same chicken style.  Suddenly, by God's grace He placed a quick and genius idea in me.  I decided to make chicken with chorizo.  The great part of this is that my Husband has never ever heard or seen such an invention and it was super duper quick to make.  And I am glad to say to my Husband, it was finger licking good!
The things you will need are...
  • Chicken breast
  • Chorizo
  • Pan
  • Tortillas 
  • Beans
                            "Alright, now let's put it all together." -Rosanna Pansino 



1. Cut up your chicken into squares and place in medium heat pan to cook thoroughly. 


2. In a separate medium heated pan cook the chorizo thoroughly.


3. When chicken is cook thoroughly, add to the chorizo pan and mix all together.  Let simmer on low.


4. Heat up your beans and tortillas. You can make burritos or tacos out of this dish and can add almost any side to it.


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment