Menu

6.05.2017

Chicken tostadas with Salsa El Pato

     When I was a kid, my aunt would look after us. She would always make these tostadas that I came to really enjoy. They were made out of chicken but it was marinated in some sauce. I never knew what kind of sauce it was until I came across it and just by smelling it, I knew it was that sauce. However, it was not a sauce it was a salsa and it was El Pato. After my discovery, I decided to make them the best way I remembered. The things you will need are...


  • 2-3 Chicken breasts boneless
  • 1 16 oz can of El Pato Salsa (Non not or hot)
  • Tostatas
  • Lettuce
  • Queso Fresco
  • Sour Cream
  • Beans (optional)









1. Boil the chicken breasts.


2. After the chicken is boiled, let cool and shred.


3. Place chicken in a skillet on medium heat and pour in the can of Salsa. 


4. Mix, add salt to taste and let simmer.



5. Mash up come beans if you wish.


6. On a tostada, spread some beans and add some chicken.


7. Add the lettuce, sour cream and cheese.


ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment