Menu

7.10.2017

Famous Dave's Corn Bread

     I decided to try this Famous Dave's corn bread because I was really craving some ribs. Yes I will be posting a rib recipe next week! Not to worry, but I thought it would be best to post this recipe first. You can make corn bread from scratch or just get a prepared one like I did which will save time for your ribs. This corn bread came out really delicious and very spongy. The things you will need are...


  • Corn Bread box
  • Eggs
  • Water
  • Milk
  • Bread baking tray
  • Pre heat oven to 400 degrees 






1. In a bowl mix 1/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup water and one egg.


2.  Once mixed add the corn bread mixture.


3. Whisk until the mixture is moist but do not over mix. 


4. Butter your baking tray.


5. Pour in the batter and place in oven for 30 minutes or until the tooth pick comes out clean.


6. Once done let cool down and serve with your main dish.



ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment