Menu

8.14.2017

BBQ Sriracha Ribs

        I have been craving ribs for a very long time so my Husband took me to get some at a restaurant. They were delicious, but very expensive.  It got me thinking like most of my recipes come to be, to make them myself. So I took to Pinterest Click here and found a really interesting recipe that I decided to try. It was so good and the ribs were so tender. It was sure finger licking delicious! The things you will need are...


  • 1 full rack of your choice of ribs     
  •  ½ cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1½ tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tb kosher salt
  • 1½ tb freshly ground black pepper
  • ½ tsp cayenne
  • ½ tsp garlic powder
  • ½ tsp onion powder
  • 1 bottle of your preferred bbq sauce 
  • 3 tsp Sriracha (for moderate spice level
  • 1 tb pure honey
  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees 

1. Remove ribs from the packet and towel dry them thoroughly.


2. In a bowl mix all of the dry ingredients listed above.


3.  Rub the dry ingredients generously on the rack.



4. Wrap the rack in foil and bake for 2.5 hours.



5. While ribs are baking, in a bowl pour in the BBQ sauce and the other wet ingredients. 


6. After the 2.5 hours remove ribs and discard any juices. Then rub sauce generously on ribs front and back.




7. Place in oven and let back for 20 minutes, flipping the rack over every 10 minutes. 


9. Once time is up, let cool and serve. 


ENJOY!


1 comment: