Menu

4.16.2018

Buttered Peppered Chicken

     Don't know how to season your chicken or don't have any spices in your rack? Well this recipe is the right one for you! One day, I had the same exact problem when I looked in my fridge and notice I had butter so I wanted to try to cook the chicken with only butter. And let me tell you, it worked. The chicken came out so juicy. The things you will need are...


  • 2 Boneless check breasts 
  • Oil
  • 1 stick of butter or 8 tps 
  • Pepper
  • Salt







1.  Season your chicken with pepper and salt.


2. In a skillet, pour a bit of oil and place the chicken when skillet is hot.


3. Add the stick of butter and cover skillet.


4. Flip the chicken so both sides get cooked thoroughly.


5. Once chicken is cooked, you may serve with your choice of sides.




ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment