Menu

9.10.2018

Beef Crunch Wrap

     During a day where I did not pack a lunch, I was in need of something quick and delicious. I decided to try a Crunch Wrap. As I was sitting there chomping down on this marvelous creation, I thought to myself, I can make this for sure. Later that week, I decided to give it a shot, I mean how hard could it be to create this? It came to be so easy and really for filling. The things you will need are...

  • 1 lb of ground beef
  • Taco seasoning 
  • Nacho cheese
  • Extra large toritllas
  • Tostatas
  • Lettuce
  • Tomatoe
  • Onion
  • Sour cream
  • Baking spray


1. In a skillet, cook the ground beef.


2. While the meat is cooking, cut up the tomato, onion and lettuce. 


3. When the meat is done, drain the excess oil and add the taco seasoning, mix and let simmer.


4. In a bowl, add half of the nacho cheese and place in the microwave.


5. Warm up a skillet and place a extra large tortilla to warm up.


6. In the middle, add some nacho cheese.


7. Add some ground beef.


8. On top of the beef, add a tostada.


9. Spread some sour cream over the top.


10. Add the lettuce, tomato and onion.


11. Fold up the tortilla to cover the tostada. If the tortilla is too small to cover it all, cut a piece from another tortilla and place in the middle. Spray skillet and place wrap upside down.



12. Flip the wrap so the other side can get toasty. 


13. When both sides are toasted, remove from skillet.


Enjoy with your choice of salsa!






No comments:

Post a Comment