Menu

9.17.2018

Fettuccine Mozzarella Chicken

     I was out of my mind one night not knowing what to make. When I opened my pantry, I found a bottle of spaghetti sauce and some fettuccine pasta. I looked in my fridge and I had some chicken and left over mozzarella cheese. So I thought to myself, is there a recipe I can try? So I took to Pinterest and came across this recipe: Click here. Obviously I did not have all the ingredients to make this, so I took on my own spin on it. The things you can use are...


  • Fettuccine Pasta
  • Chicken Breast 
  • Spaghetti Sauce
  • Mozzarella Cheese 
  • Sliced Onion 
  • Pepper
  • Salt






1. Season your chicken with salt and pepper to taste.


2. In a heated skillet, add half of a diced onion. Let onion toast for a bit before placing the chicken breasts. 


3. Let both sides of the chicken cook thoroughly.


4. Pour in the spaghetti sauce, and cover to simmer for 10-20 minutes.


5. Boil your Fettuccine until its Al Dente.


6. On a plate, add a some fettuccine, a piece of chicken and sprinkle some mozzarella. 


7. Place in microwave until the cheese is melted. 


Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment