Menu

9.24.2018

Spicy Parmesan Shrimp with white wine

     Hello Everyone! Welcome to another blog recipe post. In this post, I will be recreating a recipe that I came across my holy grail Pinterest (Click here for original recipe). Like many of my posts, I recreate them using substitute ingredients or I tend to change some of them. I do this not by choice, but because sometimes I either do not have the ingredient or I cannot find the ingredient in stores. Non the less, each recipe comes out so delicious that often I get requests for them for dinner. For this recipe, I had similar ingredients so I decided to try it out. The things you will need are...


  • Spaghetti Pasta
  • 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 1 tablespoon vegtable oil
  • 1/4 cup white wine (I used Peltzer wine)
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 4 tablespoons salted butter
  • 1/2 pound medium shrimp
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder 
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • 2 tablespoons parsley 
  • 1 cup Parmesan cheese

1. Boil the spaghetti pasta.


2. In a heated skillet, add the butter to melt. 


3. Once the butter is all melted, pour in the washed peeled shrimp.


4. When the shrimp gets a bit pink, pour in the pepper flakes. 


5. Pour in the vegetable oil and mix together. 


6. Add the garlic powder. 


7. Pour in the lemon juice.


8. Pour in the wine.


9. When the spaghetti is ready, add it to the shrimp.


10. Pour in the Parmesan cheese. 


11. Sprinkle in some pepper and salt to taste.


12. Lastly, pour in the parsley leaves. 


13. Serve after mixing thoroughly.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment