Menu

10.08.2018

Chicken Breast Sandwiches

     In this post, I will share my take on how I make my Chicken sandwiches. These sandwiches are not necessarily grilled, but I do use an electric griddle. I set it to the highest temperature and let it warm all the way before adding anything onto it. These sandwiches are great for a quick go to lunch or even a quick snack. The things you will need are...


  • Chicken Breasts 
  • Chicken seasoning
  • Onions
  • Tomatoe
  • Avocado
  • Lettuce
  • Mayonnaise
  • Sandwich bread 






1. Sprinkle the chicken seasoning on the chicken breasts and place on the griddle. 


2. Flip over the chicken.


3. While the chicken is being cooked, add some mayonnaise on two slices of bread and place on griddle. 



4. Once your chicken is cooked thoroughly to your liking and bread is toasted on both sides, its time to assemble. 


5. Add the tomato, onions, lettuce avocado and any desired condiments. 



ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment