Menu

10.29.2018

Yogurt Berry Parfait

     My Husband and I went camping earlier this year, and I wanted to take small easy quick snacks. One snack that I decided to take was some yogurt parfait. This snack was so delicious and filling during our hikes that I made this a part of our daily quick snacks. The things you will need are...

  • Your favorite yogurt
  • Granola
  • Strawberries
  • Blackberries
  • Raspberries  
  • 8 oz mason jars to be able to seal them for freshness. 








1. In a mason jar, add yogurt half way up.


2. Wash all your berries and cut the strawberries into 4ths adding them on top of the yogurt. 


3. Add your blackberries.


4. Add your raspberries. 


5. Sprinkle some granola over the fruits ( To prevent the granola from getting soggy, I would recommend adding it when you are about to eat the profait). 


6. Serve or cover them for a later quick snack. 


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment