Menu

1.01.2019

Chicken Pho

     It is a New Year and this year there will be more recipes coming your way! To kick off this new Year, I decided to go with my all time favorite soups which is Chicken Pho. As I was reading up on several recipes, I came to the conclusion that Pho has 6 main ingredients. With that being said, I decided to come up with my own version of a Pho soup and I hope you all enjoy it. I also felt it was a great way to be able to warm ourselves up in this time of fidget winds.


The things you will need are...

  • Pho rice noodles
  • Green Onion
  • Cilantro 
  • Lemon
  • 1 Chicken breast
  • Fish sauce 
  • Powdered Ginger 
  • Jalapeños









1. Start by boiling your chicken breast. 


2. Then start boiling the rice noodles, but keep an eye on them for you do not want them to over cook.


3. When the chicken is tender, let it cool down and shred the chicken. Do not discard the chicken broth! 


4. In a pot, add 4 cups of the chicken broth, 2 tbsp of Ginger and 2 tbsp of fish sauce. 



5. Pour in the chicken and let it come to a boil.


6. When ready to serve, add the noodles into a bowl.


7. Add some green onions.


8. Add some Jalapeños.


9. Pour in some broth and sprinkle with some cilantro. 


10. Serve with some lime and your favorite spicy sauce. 


ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment